Receptionist (Temp to Perm)
COMPANY & BUSINESS AREA DESCRIPTION
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world-leading provider of software for a safer, smarter and greener future in the energy, process and maritime industries. Our solutions support a variety of business critical activities including design and engineering, risk assessment, asset integrity and optimization, QHSE, and ship management. Our worldwide presence facilitates a strong customer focus and efficient sharing of industry best practice and standards.
LOCAL UNIT & POSITION DESCRIPTION
DNV GL's - Software Group is seeking a Receptionist. The Receptionist will be responsible for answering and directing calls, greeting internal and external customers and providing support to all internal customers as needed. This position will be located in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania office.
Tasks May Include
* Using all available outlook calendars, maintain an accurate list of Client Support team s availability for call forwarding. Using this information, create the weekly call sheet for Client Support and distribute to team
* Answer incoming calls to main office switchboard in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
* During normal business hours, answer Client Support phone, accurately take client details and log case in Salesforce CRM tool. Using the list of available support team members, transfer the phone call.
* Maintain customer database records through Salesforce, including adding new clients, deactivating clients and updating records based on customer requests.
* During US business hours, continuously monitor the Client Support mailbox, and sort and route emails based on pre-defined rules/guidelines.
* Ensure visitors sign in and receive safety information and visitor badges before entering work areas.
* Maintain updated office records, including telephone lists, office assignments, employee schedules and travel itineraries.
* Coordinate luncheons and area information for visiting clients and guests, including in-house software training classes.
* Support training function by provided printed materials including badges, pens, notepads, etc as required. For public and private trainings on and offsite.
* Enter training evaluations into Qualtrics application.
* Orders supply of coffee and company beverages, works with coffee vendor to ensure equipment in maintained in sanitary and working condition. Stocks kitchen areas. Purchase and stock fruit for office.
* Coordinates and schedules CPR and First Aid classes and flu shots annually.
* Support office HSE inspections Quarterly.
* Provide administrative support to the Mechanicsburg Software business.
* Act as coordinator during fire drills, ensuring all employees are present and accounted for.
* Periodically assist with Mailroom duties, using FedEx and USPS systems.
What We\'re Asking
* Must have a minimum of 2 years of administrative responsibilities
* Must have a minimum of a High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Must be customer focused
* Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must exceptional interpersonal skills
Must be courteous and professional * Must have an exceptional attendance record
* Must show exceptional ability to multi task
* Must be able to work in a professional office environment
* Must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications in use throughout the office
* We conduct pre-employment background check and drug screenings
Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
DNV GL is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/H/V