Records Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Aegis Technologies Group, Inc
Shaw Afb, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure*
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
AEgis Technologies is seeking a candidate to work as a Records Management Analyst in the Operations Section of U.S. Army Central (USARCENT) Command. Under general supervision, the qualified candidate will processes various documents for storage and retrieval; perform a wide variety of complex and confidential duties requiring analysis and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage an enterprise-wide records and information management program.
* Develop and ensure systematic retention, control, and disposal of records in in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives.
* Establish processes for a comprehensive records management program to evolve in enabling smooth transitions of key leaders.
* Capture a records list that is inclusive of the G3 Directorate, improve efficiency and improves productivity by having information accessible and useable.
* Manage the G33 Dashboard Enterprise and Coordinate with CIDNE Manager to input data into reports or fields.
* Maintain operational efficiency by controlling the volume of records created and stored.
* Identify those records to be preserved for historical and research purposes.
* Provide efficient access to the right information.
* Educate personnel on records management policies and procedures; provide specialized training to agency records officers.
* US Citizen with current/existing security clearance.
* 7-10 years of experience with military organization and demonstrated experience working in contractor position supporting government customers.
* Knowledge of military command structure, missions, programs, and organizational relationships and program goals and objectives.
* Identify, analyze, and translate complex information, make appropriate judgments, and evaluate options concerning problem resolution.
* Support surges in work.
* Prepare and coordinate requirements, decision papers, fact sheets, information papers and briefing slides for presentation to different audiences. Produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
* Work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
* Knowledge of office work procedures, standards and practices
* Organized with the ability to prioritize work and exercise independent judgment, wisdom, common sense, and initiative.
* Working well in a team environment, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience.