Public Safety Software Training Specialist 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
* The most important duty is for the individual to provide business processes as they relate to the use of software applications.
* Act as the technical expert for a variety of proprietary Public Safety Applications including Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Mobile, Records and Jail systems.
* Understanding the customer's business requirements and translating them to specific software requirements and or configurations.
* Incumbent will be a channel of communication between the customer and Motorola.
* Individual will be heavily engaged throughout the life cycle of the project and will be responsible for providing updates to teams based on customer changes.
* Will need to have excellent written and verbal skills in order to respond to Request for Proposals (RFP's) and/or assist in the migration quotes of our current customer base.
* Must be able to create, review and modify Statements of Work (SOW) and Acceptance Test Plans (ATP).
* Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills in order to work with other internal organizations and the customer.
* Become Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the Public Safety Applications in order to provide a configuration that will meet the customer's expectation and or contractual requirements.
* Must be able to install, provision, and upgrade Public Safety Applications
* Conduct training of Public Safety Applications for the end user.
* Expertise with Windows-based Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), intermediate XML knowledge, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
* Need to enter defects in to multiple defects tracking systems
* Clarify, ClearQuest, Quality Center (QC) and or Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Need to be able to provide status reports to Project Managers and management on a weekly basis.
* Experience with systems to enter task related time sheets. Experience in Business Process Re-engineering as it relates to the use of Software applications for business purposes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Need to be comfortable working in a team environment and understand the contractual obligations as well as personal responsibilities.
* Must be able to travel 85% or more
3 - 5
- High School Diploma - 3+ years experience in one of the following: Public Safety Business Analyst Record Management Systems Jail Applications CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch Systems). - Must be a U.S. citizen with ability to obtain necessary security clearance as required by government contracts.