This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
East Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Records Representative, to join our Information Management Office business in our East Brunswick, New Jersey office.
- Maintain and process client records according to firm standards
- Prepare records for off- site storage
- Research and retrieve files
- Pick-up and deliver records
- Stock supplies and track office inventory
- Minimum of one year of records coordination experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to lift boxes in excess of thirty pounds
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .