Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Art Therapist at Fort Campbell, Kentucky.
This contract position offers:
- The opportunity to provide quality care to America's Heroes
- Full time employment, average 40 hours per week
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Federal holidays
- Up to 2 weeks of paid time off
- Manageable patient workload
- Structured setting with support staff on site
- Schedule offers work/life balance
- Master s degree in Art Therapy from a school of Art Therapy accredited by the American Art Therapy Association (AATA).
- Current certification as a Registered Art Therapist (ATR)
- ATR-BC required
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Art Therapist within the preceding 3 years.
Fort Campbell is located on the Kentucky-Tennessee state line between the quaint Southern charm towns of Hopkinsville, KY and Clarksville, TN and only 60 miles NW of \\"Music City\\", Nashville, TN.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.