Recruiter (Adecco Transportation)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Transport Sante Fe Spring
Santa Fe Springs, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Executes the steps of the placement cycle for complex and specialized customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds customer and Associate relationships through client interactions and Associate tending. Supports Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Group policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analysis. Works with general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees, as well as performs, the interviewing, hiring and placing of temporary employees. Identifies qualified temporary employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
* Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
* Develops a network of candidates and maintains an internal database of all qualified
* Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking, and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
* Develops unique search string, analyzes results and modifies as appropriate to meet inventory of needs.
* Builds successful recruiting strategies for professional skill sets.
* Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
* Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
* Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
* Coaches Associates on enhancement of skills for career development and leverages internal training and development tools.
* Leads daily requisition meetings, prioritizing open orders and allocation of recruiting resources.
* Researches and maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits of local competitors, and identifies staffing trends.
* Provides consultation and recommends solutions strategies to improve service delivery.
* Consults with hiring managers to better understand clients' needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building.
* Coordinates job order distribution and communicates customer needs with receiving branch while maintaining the customer relationship.
* Develops candidate executive summary for resume submittal; coaches others on how to enhance summaries.
* Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief. Conducts debrief with candidate and customer following interview.
* Extends offer of assignment including compensation and bill rate negotiation.
* Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office system and filing system.
* Provides Associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities.
* Develops long term relationships with Associates while on assignment, striving for redeployment.
* Performs Associate coaching and counseling, investigations, disciplinary action, and employee terminations.
* Creates and executes client-specific on-boarding, orientations, presentations, documents, screening and testing.
* Makes calls and visits to customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues to gain a better understanding of client environment and needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building.
* Evaluates customer and Associate satisfaction via surveys and interviews.
* Develops and executes associate programs including but not limited to recognition programs.
* Investigates and manages workers¿ compensation claims, provides documentation and participates in unemployment hea