Recruiter / Applicant Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Onsite - Sephora, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is seeking to hire motivated and energetic individuals for a Recruiter / Applicant Processor job in Aberdeen, MD. The Recruiter / Applicant Processor will be an essential part of our recruiting team to support staffing for the Sephora Distribution Center s Perryman location. You must be able to multitask efficiently and handle confidential information with tact and professionalism.
You will serve as a guide to applicants as they complete the application process. This will include assisting applicants through the onboarding process from beginning to end. Your main responsibilities are to make sure that all of our applicants quickly and accurately complete their applications and to ensure that all application data is properly and efficiently transferred to our internal system. You will also be responsible for answering applicants questions about the job and work environment and to provide them with an overall positive experience. This is a great opportunity to work for Adecco, a multi-national staffing company, and to help people find work.
Responsibilities for this Recruiter / Applicant Processor job include:
- Assist applicants throughout the application process, ensuring that applicants understand and can easily complete the process
- Ensure all applicants are treated with respect and professionalism
- Answer applicant questions about job duties and environment
- Transfer applicant data to multiple sources, including Excel and online spreadsheets, internal websites, and company software with 100 percent accuracy
- Handle confidential applicant information
- Administer oral drug screenings to applicants
- Enter and track employee background screenings
- Follow up with applicants regarding scheduling, applications, and start dates
- Provide applicants with an overall positive experience and leave them excited to start working with Adecco
- Positive attitude
- Time management skills
- Ability to meet strict goals in a timely manner
- Great judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to remain tactful in potentially difficult conversations
- Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge is a must
- Ability to learn new software
If you re excited about this Recruiter / Applicant Processor job in Aberdeen, MD apply now by using our website at the link below. If you have any additional questions or would like to talk more about this opportunity, please call Claire Hannon at 410-273-3840.