JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Here at Wonderful Citrus, we are building an innovative and talented recruitment team to support the human capital needs of our expanding business. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Recruiter to partner with multiple business leaders and their teams across our corporate functions. The role will ensure Wonderful Citrus is positioned to attract, source and recruit top tier talent, both internally and externally. This is recruiting position is "hands on" and is responsible for handling 9-12 requisitions at any one time. This individual will play an integral role within the recruitment team, bringing a genuine passion to deliver quality results for direct hires and exceed client expectations.
Wonderful Citrus is America's largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus. Our citrus varieties can be found in the produce department of grocery stores across the country under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
* Screen, evaluate and recommend candidates
* Drive and own the entire recruitment process exemplifying "best practice" recruitment guidelines
* Develop effective working relationships with hiring leaders while seeking to understand their complex and unique talent needs
* Manage the full recruitment process and candidate workflow through an applicant tracking system
* Develop job descriptions, research competitive markets and peer organizations
* Prepared, extend and negotiate offers
* Ensure pre-employment requirements are met
* Build talent pools via strategic sourcing plans using a varied array of tools and resources
* Attend professional networking events, corporate activities and college recruiting events
* Leverage data and reporting tools from our Applicant Tracking System
* Successfully work in high volume, fast-paced environment
* Create a true business partnership and strong client orientation with hiring managers
* Must handle sensitive and confidential information with professional tact and discretion
* BA/BS degree in business, communication or related discipline and /or equivalent work experience required
* Strong Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Bilingual - English and Spanish required
* Minimum of 2-5 years full cycle recruiting experience, of which at least 1 year will be as an in-house corporate recruiter
* Preferred Certifications: AIRS, LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter, PHR
* Proven sourcing experience including social media recruiting tools and techniques
* ATS experience required
* Process driven
* Ability to travel 30%
* Solid interviewing skills and ability to use and coach others on behavior-based interviewing skills
* Facilitate recruitment strategy
* Ability to work with grace under pressure and have an adaptable communication style
* General HR knowledge required. Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to
* Flexibility, courage, curiosity and confidence
* Excellent communication, negotiations and consulting/influencing skills required
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 7,300 employees worldwide. We've made Wonderful Pistachios one of America's top-selling salty snacks. We've turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California's top-selling luxury Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world's largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $100 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, nearly $50 million in charitable giving and education initiatives in 2015 alone, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs.
The Wonderful Citrus Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status or protected veteran status, ancestry, age or any other categories protected by law.
about Wonderful citrus Company, its products and core values, visit WWW.WONDERFULCITRUS.COM.