JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Venesco LLC is looking for an experienced RECRUITER to work at our headquarters in CHANTILLY, VA. We are looking for a recruiter, with full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and onboard qualified and suitable personnel to fill our job openings. The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates' pool, gain competitive advantage and fuel company's growth.
* Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
* Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
* Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
* Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
* Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
* Screen candidates resumes and job applications
* Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
* Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
* Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
* Monitor and applyhrrecruiting best practices
* Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
* Promote company's reputation as one of the "best places to work"
* Proven recruiting experience of minimum 2years
* Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress, etc.)
* Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
* Ability to organize assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
* Familiarity with HRdatabases, applicant tracking systems
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong decision making skills
* BS/MS in Human Resources Management
ABOUT VENESCO, LLC:
Based in Chantilly, VA, Venesco, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regarding to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.