Recruiter (Full Desk)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter@Presidio.
Due to the growth of our business we have an exciting opportunity for a Staffing Client Solutions Manager to join our Ohio team. In this role you will work closely with our existing sales representatives and in-house recruiters to deliver staffing solutions. In this role you will be working with Senior Sales Professionals as an overlay to introduce our staff augmentation practice at various existing clients. This is a full time role that offers a competitive base salary plus commission.
* Support Account Managers with all Staff Augmentation business and be an overlay to the sales process.
* Act as the staffing subject matter expert to the client to saturate and grow existing business.
* Determine bill rates for temporary, temp to perm and full time staffing placements.
* Attend on-site client meetings with new and existing customers.
* Responsible for individual recruitment for staff augmentation opportunities.
* Work closely with the recruitment team on open requisitions.
* Handle all administrative tasks associated with new business contract. Complete client contracts and deliver PO's as required.
* Candidates must have 2-5 years working in a recruiting or staffing role and experience working in a customer facing role.
* Must be self-motivated, organized, aggressive, articulate, and able to work with various clients and internal staff.
* Positive attitude and ability to work with all levels of staff.
* Ability to work independently and part of a team.
* Travel 25% within the Cincinnati Metro area.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.