This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe position will be in support of sourcing interviewing, and recruiting candidates interested in Agency Ownership and Sales. The position will require work out of our clients' regional office. Seeking a high-energy, positive professional. The role will require emphasis on outbound call activity to schedule and conduct structured phone interviews with candidates using interviewing scripts as well as documenting information in the system in a timely manner. In addition to sourcing candidates, evaluating candidates' resumes against position requirements the recruiter may have additional projects to support overall recruitment objectives.
* Outbound calling for small business ownership opportunity
* Manage job postings, advertisements, and sales support
* Drive candidates to multiple monthly recruitment events
* Manage recruitment tracking
* Complete other projects/assignments as needed
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; Bilingual is a plus
* Insurance recruitment experience a plus
* Experience in specialized sourcing, recruitment, inside sales, telemarketing, or related
* Proficient in Microsoft products including Word and Excel
* Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) and/or applicant tracking systems (ATS) is a plus
* Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks as well as work as a team to meet hard deadlines in a fast paced environment