This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for managing the ongoing recruitment and selection of industry positions. Consults with management during the staffing process and manages the candidate experience through consultation and the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Screens, interviews, and recommends prospective employees for open positions.
* Extends offers of employment to successful candidates and coordinates with hiring manager and HR Generalist on start date and placement.
* Provides high quality service in meeting future resource needs of the organization.
* Serves as the primary point of communication for all recruiting related activities.
* Provides training for all employees pertaining to the recruiting process, as well as generating informative recruiting releases.
* Recruits for all corporate openings, including high level and specialized openings.
* Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
* Provides vendor management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
* Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing
* Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
* Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software
* Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
* Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment
* Ability to travel may be required
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate level role. Typically supports multiple requisitions that may be administrative, technical or professional. Works under the supervision of management with increasing latitude to make independent decisions. May take on some small projects outside of general recruiting duties. Typically requires more than four (4) years of experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer