This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco has an immediate opening for a TEMPORARY Recruiter located in Mahwah, NJ.
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience. Formal training and on-the job experience using Microsoft Office suite technology, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Prefer training in Access or other complex data management program/system.
Fluency in Spanish a plus (certain departments).
Provide the full spectrum of administrative support to one or more departments/functions.
Must have 1 + years recruiting experience.
• Manage temp requisition process: resume screening, interview scheduling, onboarding processes and paperwork
• Manage temp to perm conversion process: offer letter creation, background check coordination, onboarding processes and paperwork
• 1+ years experience in an administrative position, with experience preferred in corporate environment and the specific department to be supported
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite technology, including complex document creation, spreadsheet creation and presentation creation. Demonstrated proficiency in e-mail and calendaring systems, preferring Outlook proficiency. Prefer demonstrated proficiency in departmental system navigation and report writing, where applicable.
• Ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes, and improve current processes
• Ability to provide rapid, accurate response to confidential/sensitive requests and to handle confidential information
• Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous deliverables and work in a demanding environment
• Demonstrated interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to support AND dedication to work in an environment that values customer service
• Answer, screen and route phone calls
• Proofread and edit documents, providing accurate feedback on grammar & spelling
• Schedule meetings, secure facilities/equipment and prepare meeting materials
• Generate, route and file required documents according to proscribed schedules and processes
• Format, generate and route reports according to proscribed schedules
• Respond to routine departmental questions and respond to general internal/external customer requests
• Present general departmental information in small meetings, where applicable
• Enter, administer and review systems data, as required
• Process invoices and expenses for approval; track and reconcile to departmental budget
• Plan and coordinate travel for team, where applicable.
• Process all expense reports, as requested.
If this position matches your skill set, please click on Apply Now and choose office number 7639.
Adecco Employment Services is the global leader in employment and HR services, connecting people to jobs and jobs through its network for more than 6000 offices in 71 countries/territories around the world.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled