Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position serves as a strategic recruiting partner to the business units, and is responsible for attracting, identifying, interviewing, selecting and converting top talent for highly specialized and Director level positions.
* Initiate negotiate and close offers with selected candidates, and initiate on-boarding process.
* Follow up and maintain communication with key candidates not selected.
* Ensure that recruitment strategies support the enterprise diversity initiative and drive performance metrics (quality of hire, time-to-fill, cost of hire, customer satisfaction, etc).
* Maintain accurate records for OFCCP and EEO compliance, and complete various reports on recruiting metrics.
* Apply industry knowledge and best practices to make continuous improvements to the recruiting processes and standard operating procedures.
* Knowledge of sourcing methodologies, including searching/posting on job-boards.
* Demonstrated knowledge of candidate attraction, behavioral-based interviewing, selection and closing techniques.
* Familiarity with candidate contact databases