This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Recruiter, Midtown Manhattan
In this position, you will be part of our Human Resources Department and responsible for full cycle recruiting and strategic sourcing of various positions at Signature. If you have a passion for finding talent, enjoy making a positive impact and thrive in a collaborative environment, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Conduct behavioral/structured interviews to yield strong pipeline of qualified candidates for various roles
* Identify, source and recruit qualified candidates utilizing diverse methods including internet sites, employee referrals and networking forums
* Build knowledge of various banking departments along with an understanding of history, culture and fit
* Communicate challenges and solutions that will result in recruitment improvements
* Create job postings and place advertisement via internal and external communications
* Process background checks, conduct job offers, and other pre/post employment activities in line with employment laws and Human Resources policies & procedures
* Complete recruitment files including the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) and EEO information
* Assist on Human Resources projects and initiatives
* Experience working in a Human Resources Department for a mid to large company strongly preferred
* Minimum 2 years of solid full cycle recruiting experience required
* Working knowledge of behavioral or structured interviewing highly preferred
* Good knowledge of Human Resources policies/procedures and employment laws such as EEOC, OFCCP, Affirmative Action, DOL, FLSA, etc
* Experience in a Bank or Financial Services a plus
* Self confident, strategic thinker that can execute on assignments and manage competing priorities
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with strong integrity and diplomacy
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Taleo, ADP)
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor s degree in Human Resources a plus
* PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
Service is our cornerstone!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please