This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team!
We are a leader in the healthcare staffing industry with a primary focus on providing nurse, allied, physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We provide retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading provider of education and training programs specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, researching, interviewing, screening, and referring candidates to clients to fill open job orders. Exercise independent judgment based on training and experience to evaluate whether prospective candidate will meet the needs of the client, taking job requirements, expectations, physical environment, and other relevant factors into consideration.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following:
* Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position
* Perform reference and background checks on applicants
* Maintain applicant and client files
* Maintain periodic contact with candidates not currently on assignment
* Work with current and former employees to generate referrals
* Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all applicable state and local government, accrediting agency, and client specific contractual requirements/laws
* Attend trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, student workshops and other company/client-sponsored events
* Develop and pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates
* Provide assistance to other departments as requested
* Provide backup to the other staff members of the office
* Actively conduct internet searches on Monster, school postings, etc.
* Ensure that we have job postings on all free local websites and schools
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented
* Ability to efficiently prioritize and handle multiple tasks
* Strong communication (listening, verbal and written) skills
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Bachelor s degree and/or combination of education and relevant experience
* Staffing and/or recruiting experience
* Customer service and/or divisional related experience
Benefits: Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including a Medical plan, Dental plan, Vision plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Dallas, Texas, United States