This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary: Performs a variety of responsible administrative functions to support the recruiting efforts of the Background Investigation Division. This includes managing applicant flow and follow-up, completion of personnel files, recordkeeping and assistance with new hire orientation. This position will require a Top Secret Security Clearance.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Primary job function is recruiting and on-boarding new employees for the Background Investigations Division.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
* Recruiting and vetting prospective candidates. Reviews employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications and requirements of applicants .
* Maintain and update recruiting database.
* Managing candidates through the application process.
* Processes paperwork for new employees.
* Inputs and updates employee records in SAFES.
* Maintains personnel files on all BI employees and conducts routine audits.
* Maintains records of applicants not selected for employment.
* Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
* Must be a citizen of the United States
* Ability to acquire and maintain a Top Secret level of Security Clearance
* Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearances/access requirements.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
* Understanding of recruiting methods and sources, and regulations related to the hiring process.
* Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
* Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
* Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
* Good interviewing skills.
* Ability to write original correspondence.
* Planning, organizing, and project coordination skills.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
* Strong customer and results orientation.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Computer usage.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
* Occasional to frequent use of vehicle required in the performance of duties.
* Regular talking and hearing.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
* Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.