TEK Division - JACKSON, MSThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- TEK Division TEK Division
- JACKSON, MS
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Aerotek, a leading provider of recruiting and staffing
services, is currently seeking a career oriented
individual for an opportunity as an in-house Recruiter
for our sales office.
Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group, providing our
clients with commercial, industrial, professional and
technical professionals in a variety of industries. We
have over 120 field offices located across the United
States, Canada, and Europe.
Our Recruiters work with our clients and a team of
Aerotek Sales Managers, Customer Service Associates and
others to identify, screen, interview, present and hire
qualified candidates for contract and permanent
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify
qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates strengths compared with clients
requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and
interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of
employment with candidates, and gain commitment from
candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including
reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess
and investigate contractor related problems, and
administer performance counseling, coaching, and
disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts,
target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess
clients staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create
a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best
practices and providing accurate, thorough documentation
on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or
other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to
provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and
get referrals and sales leads.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position must:
* Have a Bachelor s degree or related sales or
* Be available to work before/after typical office
hours as work may demand.
* Possess strong written and oral English
* Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or
similar email application).
* Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
* Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced
sales environment, and be capable of regularly using
good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and
* Be currently authorized to work in the United States
for any employer.
Aerotek is a leading provider of technical, professional
and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek
has a long history of customized recruiting and
placement solutions that continually place the best
candidates at all levels of skill and expertise.
Interested in sales and recruiting jobs with Aerotek? Do
you have previous experience in retail sales, customer
service or mortgage sales? Or have you worked in the
restaurant or hospitality industries? If you have, or if
you are just looking to start a lucrative and rewarding
career in recruiting or customer service, apply today.
Watch real testimonials from Aerotek Recruiters about
their careers Aerotek or learn more about becoming an
Aerotek Recruiter or Customer Service Associate today by
visiting our web site: www.aerotekcareers.com.