This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team!
Cross Country Healthcare is a leader in healthcare staffing throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Our primary focus is on providing nurse, allied and physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We are also one of the top five providers of retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading supplier of education and training programs, specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for building sound relationships with field staff, generating referrals and prospecting new candidates to increase revenue and profitability. The Recruiter must meet company and client expectations for producing quality candidates for open job orders. They must provide excellent customer service while meeting the goals and needs of field personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Exceed branch based goals to maintain and increase quality candidate pool and fill rate.
* Convert recruits to working candidates by working closely with branch personnel to place new hires.
* Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
* Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
* Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
* Perform reference and background checks on applicants.
* Attend staffing meetings, staffing oriented training, trade shows, conventions, job and career fairs, workshops and other company/client-sponsored events.
* Conduct facility visits as needed and conduct regular competitive shops in the local market.
* Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to both Cross Country and facility credentialing requirements.
* Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information.
* Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail.
* Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects as requested.
* Take rotational call as designated.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Oral and Written Communication Must be able to clearly communicate with a variety of applicants from student interns to Registered Nurses
* Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities, use time efficiently
* Adaptability Manages competing demands and changing priorities
* Decision/Judgment Self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice
* Must have above average organization skills and computer proficiency
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours, as needed
* High School Diploma or equivalent; bachelor s degree preferred.
* Minimum 1 year related experience, preferably in the healthcare staffing industry
* Must possess a high level of knowledge in full cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence
Benefits: Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including a Medical plan, Dental plan, Vision plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Smithtown, New York, United States