Recruiter / Talent Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe main responsibilities of this role would be to manage the staffing needs of Promotional Specialists and special talents. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate/client needs and the public image.
* Manage and assist in the daily recruitment efforts for various client's programs as it relates to promotional specialists needs.
* Recruit, interview and evaluate promotional specialists to determine their qualifications for assignments to fill promotions/events/programs.
* Post promotional specialist opportunities through various channels, as well as utilizing the current corporate structure.
* Answer ad response calls and emails; Review and evaluate candidate submissions.
* Ability to multitask to ensure that all client requests for promotional staff are met in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
* Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
* Conduct initial phone screens of potential interviewees.
* Assist in the setup of first and second round interviews nationwide with management and client personnel.
* Responsible for managing estimates and budgetreports.
* Knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions within the Company.
* Extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
* Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communication or related field
* 3 -5 years of experience in promotional specialist staffing; experience in staffingpromotions or events preferred
* Candidate must have the ability to multi task
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
* Must be computer literate; proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint; as well as internet skills; intermediate/advance Excel experience
* Must be focused on producing results; cooperative, patient, calm under pressure, works independently and should enjoy a fast paced work environment while displaying the highest level of professionalism
* Requires a regular work schedule from Monday through Friday, with availability on weekends to monitor staff and alleviate potential problems at ongoing events
* Travel to activating markets necessary. Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle