Recruiter - Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a seasoned, technically savvy Talent Acquisition Professional to own the end to end process of finding and bringing in this new talent.
* Consult with hiring managers to identify role requirements and turn these into compelling job propositions.
* Establish close consultative relationships with business leaders to ensure an understanding of the business priorities and aligning the recruitment effort to these.
* Act as an ambassador for Travelport in appropriate online and offline recruitment forums such as professional association meetups, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
* Source and qualify candidates.
* Conduct first round technical interviews with candidates.
* Work with the central HR teams to coordinate offers and onboarding of new joiners.
* Manage third party agency relationships to support direct hire activities where needed.
* Identify relevant data points to develop and maintain tracking updates for key stakeholders
* Provide meaningful feedback to candidates and third party recruiters.
* Be a thought leader on recruitment strategies (sourcing strategies, assessment methods, lines of questioning) bringing new initiatives where relevant.
* Provide insights on how to make the end to end processes more effective and efficient.
* Coaching managers on interviewing techniques and strategies where required.
* Collaborate with internal HR, Comp and Ben and the internal recruitment teams.
Skills and Experience * Minimum 5 years of experience recruiting in one of the following area; Technical Product Development, Information Technology.
* Sourcing experience in the following areas; Develops, architects, solution engineers, UX & UI architects, Data and Analytics, etc.
* Bachelor Degree (Technology focus preferred)
* Broad knowledge of IT products and services.
* Strong proficiency using Boolean and web based searching tools, social media tools and techniques.
* Well versed in sourcing and recruiting technology professionals: developers, architects and technical product managers.
* Previous experience as a technical professional must talk techie to hold their own in a first round interview.
* Strong researching skills to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
* Competent with Excel and analytics to provide data based updates to stakeholders.
* Ability to manage a full bench or requisitions positions simultaneously.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Previous experience in fast paced environments.
* Ability to negotiate and close candidates.
* Proficient in the use of applicant tracking systems (Brassring)
* High level awareness of relevant labor laws to the recruiting process
* Experience recruiting international roles and working with stakeholders around the world preferred..