Recruiter and HR Manager 8/31/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apollo is recruiting on behalf of a client for a direct- hire, HR Manager role.
_ESSENTIAL DUTIES, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:_
* Manage and oversee all compliance in human resources strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies and procedures.
* Implement human resources strategies by establishing accountabilities including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
* Implement recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplinary actions.
* Manage and oversee all payroll related systems and procedures.
* Manage, oversee and facilitate all 401(k) related systems, procedures and compliance.
* Monitor and review job descriptions.
* Plan and review compensation and bonus strategies.
* Develop organizational, financial and operational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Protect assets by establishing compliance standards, anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to internal control structure.
* Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures; complying with legal requirements.
* Manage and oversee all benefit plans, renewal and negotiation; prepare recommendations based on financial analysis of plan options.
* Implement, manage and oversee all recruiting and hiring activities and strategies; interface with the hiring managers on direction for the organization.
_REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:_
Bachelors and/or Masters in Human Resources or Business
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification
Minimum five years' experience in Human Resources leadership
Experience managing corporate functions
Experience managing/directing staff of various functions in Administration and Human Resources
_DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:_
Human Resources Management
Promoting Process Improvement