Recruiter in Training 9/11/2016
Deerfield Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE RECRUITER IN TRAINING BUILDS COMMITTED, TRUSTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH NURSE CANDIDATES BY UNDERSTANDING THEIR GOALS & PROFESSIONAL NEEDS, EDUCATING ON CURRENT TRAVEL INDUSTRY, AND ADVISING ON THE UNIQUE VALUE OF TRAVELING WITH AMN HEALTHCARE IN ORDER TO SATISFY CLIENT EXPECTATIONS OF CANDIDATE QUALITY AND FIT, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH INTERNAL QUALITY, OPERATIONS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAMS ULTIMATELY IMPACTING FILL RATE, REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY.
* Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator goals in order to consistently grow new and retain existing TOA consistent with the Recruiter production standards.
* Plan prospecting strategy according to market demand on a daily and weekly basis using AMIE database, to contact as many potential candidates as possible via phone and email in order to establish relationships and expand the sales network of qualified travel nurses.
* Update the nurse candidate database (AMIE) in terms of accurate contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation and selling points in order to reengage candidates throughout the placement process.
* Manage email campaigns to address market demand, using Brain prospecting report and content templates, in order to promote AMN opportunities and increase response rate.
* Consult with on current situation and ideal situation, probing for unspoken needs using a consultative selling style in order to gain commitment to take urgent action on the available opportunities.
* Qualify clinicians and physicians likelihood to book according to licensure, availability, skill set and potential fit in order to prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for highest probability of booking.
* Articulate plans of action that address clinicians and physicians career needs by educating on future opportunities, market conditions and realistic timelines in order to engage and demonstrate how travel nursing can best meet their long term professional expectations.
* Create urgency and gain clinicians and physician's secure commitment throughout entire sales process to enhance profile with accurate and relevant work history, education, skills and reference information by articulating Quality Services purpose and process in order to expedite placement process.
* Negotiate when necessary with clinicians and physicians to create a competitive compensation package by probing financial situation and articulating total value in order to achieve profitable booking, using Propel system to contain assignment costs.
* Present candidate files according to order detail/template detailing relevant work history, skills and intangible qualities for clinicians and physicians via AMIE to Account Managers in order to highlight the best fit for the orders and place candidates.
* Empower clinicians and physicians to utilize available internal and external services to resolve issues on own by reinforcing the self-service resources (e.g. Customer Support, The Service Connection) in order expedite solutions and increase loyalty.
* Partner with internal clinical, quality and operations teams to provide seamless service to clinicians and physicians by sharing information in a timely manner.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED certificate required
* Bachelor's degree
* 3 to 18 months sales experience in the service industry and/or recruiting experience
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.