This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cincinnati - Central Ind.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local company in their search for a recruiting administrator in the Cincinnati area! As a recruiting administrator, you would be responsible for organizing candidate files, monitoring the integrity of the information in the recruiting information system and ensuring a positive, efficient experience for prospective candidates and hiring managers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage and schedule all interviews
2. Interact with internal recruiters daily on the status of active candidates
3. Maintain internal information system and generate reports
4. Maintain candidate assessments through third party vendors
5. Ensure the completion of background checks and drug tests
6. Communicate with candidates ensuring proper arrangements are made for office interviews
7. Communicate effectively with internal clients on the scheduling of their time for interviews
8. Work with recruiters to ensure the offer packet is accurate and complete
9. Assist new hires in their transition to the company, ensuring they have completed all information needed to be properly oriented
10. Assist with other administrative duties as assigned within the people team
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience in Human Resources/Recruiting/Administration with exposure to the recruiting process and candidate interaction or similar internship experience
3. Detail oriented and able to manage multiple responsibilities in a timely and client centered manner
4. Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
5. Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications
6. Track record of excellent performance in the areas of teamwork, customer service and problem solving
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this recruiting administrator position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled