Recruiting Coordinator - Bay Area - up to $52k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a motivated and diligent Recruiting Coordinator who has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should display a passion for supporting the human resource team with recruiting, hiring, orienting and retaining staff according to policies, procedures and legal requirements.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with recruitment sources, ensuring accurate database of contacts
- Recruit, screens, interviews, and hires candidates for positions
- Schedule onside interviews, coordinate interview days, arrange candidate travel and process expense reimbursements
- Effectively engages with candidates and hiring managers to form strong working relationships and rapport
- Facilitate new hire orientation and verify I-9 information
- Oversees and ensures accuracy of all candidate records through Workday or any ATS experience
- Responsible for Annual Recruitment Planning Calendar, working with Executive Directors to create a staffing budget
- Evaluates weekly recruitments efforts, complies data in reports, and analyzes data to direct recruitment strategy
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous staffing or recruiting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with an ATS software
If you are an excellent Recruiting Coordinator ready to grow with a dynamic company, this position is the right fit for you! Submit your resume today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.