This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Boston Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Information
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for developing a strong pipeline of candidates, maintaining a strong relationship with several local schools, and overseeing the training of the office's consulting cadre as it relates to recruiting and interviewing. Working closely with the Recruiting Partner and Recruiting Director, the position coordinates the process of communicating with, interviewing, and hiring potential consulting staff for the DC office.
* Responsible for overall recruiting efforts at select schools:
* Develop worldwide strategic marketing plans
* Conduct competitive bench marking
* Set and manage annual budget
* Negotiate vendor contracts
* Manage logistics (planning, preparation, execution) of entire recruiting process, including marketing and events planning, resume screening, interview coordination, and conversion
* Cultivate relationships with students and career services to further develop BCG presence and brand on campus
* Handle all correspondence between students throughout the recruiting season, including inquiries, offer/rejection letters, invitation to events, etc.
* Collect and analyze information to evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting efforts:
* Provide year-end analysis for core schools as well as DC office recruiting
* Coordinate with recruiting team to handle other DC office recruiting duties such as:
* Developing and executing plan to train consulting staff on recruiting
* Preparing budgets
* Planning sell weekends and the planning and execution of all events
* Handle student reimbursements and communication with A/P and students
* Book room blocks with local hotels and travel arrangements for candidates
* Manage on-going recruiting commitments (adds, deletes, swaps, etc.)
* Run summits, manage decision round bring back list, and make calls with feedback and to schedule next steps with candidates, arrange travel, etc.
* Process all offer letters and prepare paperwork for HR with help from RA
* Support Recruiting Director and Summer Dean in planning and managing summer intern program including budgeting, planning and executing events, collecting all reviews, writing full-time offers, assigning office mates, mentors, etc.
* Participate in regional recruiting meetings and work closely with other BCG offices and North America recruiting staff
* Perform other duties as assigned or required
Basic Job Requirements
* BA/BS and 3-5 years of work experience preferably at a professional services firm
* Experience with on-campus recruiting process a plus
* Experience with candidates from Advanced Degree Programs (PhDs, PostDocs, JDs, etc.) a plus
* Computer literacy: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint a plus, and extensive experience with database applications desired
* Strong interpersonal skills, positive personal and professional image, and excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics
* Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and display strong attention to detail; accurate and thorough
* Thrives in working in environment focused on continuous learning
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excels in making appropriate judgment and demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
* Consistently handles situations with tact and patience and work well under pressure
* Ability to effectively persuade, influence, and negotiate as appropriate
* Comfortable resolving conflict and people related issues
* Team player with the ability to adapt in a changing environment
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently and have demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive, and to take initiative
* Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
* Ability to work nights and weekends during peak recruiting periods
* Some travel is required
* Please note that this position is not restricted to the responsibilities above and the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Auto req ID 2821BR