This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Strategies has an opening for a Recruiting Coordinator to work out of our headquarters in Columbia, MD.
As a member of our talent acquisition team, you will work directly with hiring managers, candidates, recruiters, HR Business Partners to provide the highest level of service. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the entire recruitment process. This includes actively utilizing and maintaining information in our applicant tracking system Taleo and assisting recruiters with posting jobs, scheduling phone screens and interviews and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers.
* The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
* Prior experience as a HR Assistant/Recruiting experience, preferably in a service-based environment.
* Technologically savvy; capable of learning the details of the Business Unit operations and partner with Managers and Directors to identify skill set requirements
* Ability to create, post, and maintain current job openings
* Ability to schedule, coordinate and conduct phone interviews, in-person interviews, background checks, and reference checks
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
* Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent
* Experience: 0-2 years
* Knowledgeable of and experienced in pre-employment screening and related legal compliance
* BS in Human Resources or related field preferred
* Knowledgeable of EEO reporting requirements
* Handle a number of tasks simultaneously
* Highly customer service and team-oriented
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.