Recruiting Coordinator-In-House Technology Company
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONRECRUITING COORDINATOR
The Recruiting Coordinator you will work closely with our Hiring Managers and Recruiters to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. We're looking for someone who is smart, resourceful, and who thrives under intense pressure. This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a hectic environment. You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing on a broad recruiting strategy, with an emphasis on efficiency and overall value generation (i.e. hiring awesome people!).
* Schedule multiple interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of interviews including travel arrangements
* Manage written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
* Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS) candidate records; create and run weekly tracking reports
* Take on an array of special projects that advance the mission of our recruiting team
* Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
* Superior time management and multi-tasking ability
* Poise, superior professionalism and discretion
* Strong analytical ability
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent team player
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
* BA/BS required
* At least 1year of relevant experience, preferably in a technology start-up environment