Recruiting Manager 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A local business is seeking a Recruiting Manager to actively recruit experienced and dependable candidates to join our team! Relevant industry experience in transportation would be a definite advantage, but anyone with prior recruiting experience should apply.
We offer our colleagues excellent compensation with growth potential and a pleasant working environment. All full-time employees are eligible for our 401(k) Plan, Life Insurance, and full benefit packages after 90 days.
* The ability to implement an overall recruiting strategy
* Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
* Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges, etc.
* Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
* Screen candidates
* Apply recruiting best practices
* Provide analytical and well documented reports to executive management
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process.
* Promote the company's reputation as "The Best Place To Work!"
TO FILL THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE:
* A proven work experience as a recruiter
* The solid ability to work within various selection processes (phone, references, etc)
* Strong decision making skills
* A Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and CMS
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A BS/MS in Human Resources Management is a PLUS!
Job Type: Full-time
* Youngstown, OH
* Recruiting: 2 years