Recruiting Specialist 9/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION :
FactSet's Recruiting Team is looking for a creative, innovative thinker with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels as well as alignment to business strategy and priorities. The Recruiting Specialist will have responsibility for high volume sourcing of qualified candidates for open positions, utilizing a variety of sources including internal employee postings, approved job boards, directly sourced candidates and employee referrals. By utilizing technology to the fullest extent (including social media) to connect with candidates, the Recruiting Specialist will establish sophisticated candidate screening/selection methods to cast a wide net for talent and hire the best while ensuring a great candidate experience.
* Implement the sourcing strategy for each search, and source candidates for external job searches from networks, associations, approved websites, direct sources and employee referrals.
* Manage the end-to-end candidate process, including resume/phone screening, interviews, selection, offers, negotiation and onboarding.
* Oversee the internal posting process for all jobs in support of and in compliance with HR protocols.
* Qualify candidates for cultural, financial and experience fit, utilizing behavioral based approach utilizing the screening criteria defined by the Hiring Manager.
* Responsible for data management and integrity throughout the scheduling and assessment process including input of relevant data into Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
* Develop an external network within the marketplace to understand competition, salaries, and make recommendations to the team based on this knowledge.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
* 3+ years of prior recruiting experience required; in-house or RPO experience highly preferred
* Bachelor's Degreerequired, preferably in HR, Communications, Marketing or related field
* Experience with direct sourcing and candidate assessment in a client-facing role and demonstrated ability to build relationships
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
* Demonstrated problem solver with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly