This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
Big Picture Responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal customers and external sources to fulfill customer service needs
* Foster a team-focused attitude that seeks to build a reputation on high performance and consulting skills versus simply filling a position
* Ensure prompt and accurate compliance with established company hiring practices and processes
* Provide guidance to hiring managers on all matters related to faculty and staff employment
* Review job orders and create applicant flow; match applicants with job requirements utilizing the advanced sourcing strategies and methods
* Coordinate research projects both internal and external to identify potential candidates for key searches
* Prepare and list internal and external job postings to generate qualified candidates.
* Review resumes and applications of both internal and external candidates, screen candidates to ensure qualifications and fit, administer appropriate assessments, and conduct interviews to properly assess candidates
* Make recommendations to hiring managers for final selection
* Other duties or projects as assigned
What You Need to Bring to The Table:
* Minimum two years of recruitment experience
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related field
* Equivalent combination of degree and recruitment experience
* Experience with Talent Acquisition technology (CMS, ATS, networking/referral technology); UltiPro Recruitment a plus!
* Experience developing sourcing strategies
* Knowledge of employment practices and laws governing the employment process
* Knowledge of technology driven recruiting solutions and tools
* Strong Microsoft Office skills required
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment.
* Strong opportunities for individual growth.
* Talented and committed co-workers.
* Competitive compensation and benefits plan.
ECPI University is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.