This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary:
We are looking to hire a bright, organized, and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to join the Travelport team! The Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the Recruiting team by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the Recruiting Process. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that our hiring process runs smoothly end to end; from efficiently scheduling interviews to greeting candidates, through to assistance with offers and onboarding. This new team member will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and potential candidates so must be customer centric and have remarkable attention to detail.
* Support sourcing and recruitment efforts for the Denver based recruitment team.
* Generate offer letters and assist candidates with pre-employment and new hire activities.
* Recommend process improvements to streamline hiring process and improve the candidate experience.
* Act as the liaison between Hiring Managers and candidates to resolve questions related to established talent acquisition policies and procedures.
* Contribute to and own recruiting projects,
* Manage job postings on a variety of job boards.
* Support social media and publicity efforts to attract talent.
* Ability to accurately enter and manage sensitive computer data and manual records.
* Ability to provide exceptional, consistent customer service to internal and external clients.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, professionally, efficiently and follow through on multiple work initiatives at one time.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor degree strongly preferred, candidates in process of earning a degree will be considered.
* Must have a minimum of two years of relevant experience in a recruiting or HR related environment.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
* Demonstrated capabilities in multi-tasking and ability to adjust well to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Persistent follow through on assignments.
* Customer service focused and strong interpersonal skills.
* Exceptional verbal/written communications skills..