- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Mancon - Virginia Beach, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Mancon Mancon
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- not providednot provided
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
MANCON, a large government contractor, is searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. This position will be a full-time position which includes the following work days: Monday through Friday, day shift with longer and weekend hours as needed. The anticipated start date for the position is June 11, 2012. The pay range for the position is $19.23/hour to 23.03/hour.
Location/Address for Opening:
Work for this position will be performed at MANCON’s Corporate Office located on Diamond Springs Road in Virginia Beach, VA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Large Government contractor is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator with SCA, CBA, non-SCA and OFCCP experience for recruitment activities in multiple states. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting a full range of EEO job categories. This position provides recruitment support to the corporate offices, as well as various regional site offices and hiring managers located throughout the country. As a valuable member of the HR team, the coordinator will work with hiring managers in the field to provide recruitment activities in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include the following:
• OFCCP Compliance;
• High School Diploma or GED;
• Developing and posting position descriptions;
• Web-based recruiting;
• Pre-screening resumes;
• Phone screening candidates, as needed;
• Testing candidates;
• Referring candidates to hiring managers for interviews;
• Background checks;
• Compensation review with hiring managers prior to offers;
• Affirmative Action Plan outreach and tracking;
• Monitor company-wide compensation;
• Liaison with area employment agencies;
• Adherence to company policies and procedures; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3 years OFCCP recruiting experience
• Knowledge of Federal and State recruitment regulations
• Microsoft Office experience
• Written and verbal skills
• Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn new tasks
• Demonstrated technical aptitude, high level of accuracy, excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and capable of working independently
• Must be flexible and available to work overtime when needed
• General human resources discipline experience
This position is generally considered a sedentary position occasionally exerting up to 10 pounds of force by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects. Work performed will include the following: mostly sitting, walking and standing are required only occasionally. Some stooping, reaching, and lifting will occur. Other specific requirements of the position may apply and will be reviewed.
The work environment is a standard office setting with cubicles within the confidential human resource office.
Pre-Employment Tests/Screens Performed
The following pre-employment tests will be performed: assessment of OFCCP knowledge and typing tests.
MANCON offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Benefits include health, dental, vision and prescription drug plan, 401(k) salary saving plan, paid life insurance, paid holidays and leave. MANCON is a smoke free work environment.
To apply for this position, submit your resume etc to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Recruitment Coordinator at Corporate”. Email is the preferred method, however resumes can be faxed to MANCON’s Recruiter at 757-457-9345.
MANCON IS AN EOE EMPLOYER. MANCON PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance