Recruitment Global Account Manager - Global Business Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTalent Acquisition - Global Account Manager- Global Business Services (GBS)
This role is responsible for Global Talent Acquisition strategy, programs and activities related to the attraction, selection, and hiring experience of talent into the GBS Business Unit globally. Partnering with the GBS Business Line, Human Resources and Talent Management Leadership teams to help build a workforce with the critical skills needed to move the business forward. This role is responsible for the design and execution of the hiring lifecycle for the GBS Unit and provides the management system oversight through execution teams to ensure the hiring demands of the GBS business are met. This role is responsible for matrix management of 7 Regional Recruitment Managers supporting the GBS unit on all continents and for ensuring the recruiting processes comply with appropriate business guidelines.
Job responsibilities include:
* Work closely with North America GBS HR/Recruitment Leadership to ensure sourcing efforts and recruiting priorities are synchronized in order to achieve hiring targets in accordance with business needs.
* Responsible for GBS Worldwide talent acquisition and management system to support hiring demand across all levels of talent: Executive, Experienced Professional and Graduate Entry Level through weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that is both quantitative and qualitative.
* Responsible for setting Talent Acquisition Strategy that aligns with meeting quarterly hiring targets by Geo, and "hire ahead" objectives for growth skills
* Deliver a seamless applicant experience throughout the entire GBS recruiting cycle to establish trust and responsibility in all relationships that promotes the culture and brand of IBM in not only the marketplace but within internal organizations.
* Promote recognition of IBM GBS as premier employer of choice in the marketplace, as well as with channel partners (e.g., agencies, social networks, associations, etc.).
* Ensure Recruitment team tracks and documents applicant progress in the interview process via the Global Opportunity Management tools, in accordance with usability standards set by the Recruiting Team management.
* Responsible for the Global management system and execution of WW reporting for GBS ; including monthly forecasting and reporting on Hires, Pipeline, Cycle Time, Channel Yield, Exception approvals, and External Agency spending to the GBS WW CFO and HR VP.
* Ensure appropriate administrative controls are maintained, enabling current status reviews of individuals and the overall GBS recruiting environment.
* Establish effective relationships with the GBS line management leaders and partners, influencing their recruiting strategies and their adherence to recruiting policies and procedures.
* Demonstrate good faith efforts to recruit and hire a diverse workforce.
* Execute tactics with continued focus on achieving results within budget, minimizing cost per hire.
* Overall management of GBS Recruitment Partners supporting the GBS Global Center of Competency (CoC); sourcing and hiring for _Industry CoCs, _ _Digital and Mobile CoC, Cognitive/Business Analytics CoC and the IBM/Apple Partnership_
_The highest preference is for a candidate who is amenable and easily commutable to Armonk, Somers, NYC, NY (Greater NYC)._
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
* A minimum of 8 years of experience sourcing design and tactic management.
* A minimum of 8 years of experience in the IT or Management Consulting industry.
* A minimum of 8 years of experience in full life-cycle recruitment.
* A minimum of 8 years of management experience with teams of 10+ people.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
* Executive/Leadership Hiring experience
* A minimum of 10 years of experience sourcing tactic management.
* A minimum of 10 years of recruitment experience in the IT or Management Consulting industry.
* A minimum of 10 years of experience in full life-cycle recruitment
* A minimum of 10 years of management experience with teams of 10+ people.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education: Master's Degree