This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
We are a leader in the healthcare staffing industry with a primary focus on providing nurse, allied, physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We provide retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading provider of education and training programs specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for developing, leading and motivating a team of recruiters by setting the expectations and standards to ensure attainment of regional goals, while maintaining a high level of recruitment activity. This position is responsible for overseeing and building the Company s profile by sourcing and recruiting quality candidates to fill open needs at client facilities within the region. The Recruitment Manager will promote effective teamwork among recruiters to ensure all field personnel and clients receive unrivaled quality service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Direct recruitment efforts to secure and retain a broad range of qualified staff to exceed branch based goals for assigned region.
* Monitor team performance against goals, while also maintaining individual production.
* Know and support all company policies and procedures that will help attain expected production standards set by Regional Management.
* Oversee process of converting recruits to working candidates by working closely with branch personnel to place new hires.
* Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates; utilize a variety of tools (i.e., email, telephone, social media, local events) to establish relationships and expand applicant pool.
* Ensure database is maintained with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications and selling points; ensure all communication with candidate is documented.
* Effectively research and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Assist Branch Management by ensuring services provided are consistent with company policies, service standards, and applicable laws and regulations through management of the services and ongoing assessment and supervision of all assigned field staff.
* Development of recruiters to include coaching, counseling and training.
* When applicable, work closely with Branch management to implement corrective action of recruiters through established company procedures.
* Attend Regional meetings to review accomplishments and address issues that need further training and/or development.
* Handle special assignments or any other duties as assigned by management.
* Make recommendations as needed on process improvement and tools needed to drive successful recruitment.
* Weekly reporting of recruitment metrics.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Oral communication Able to communicate clearly and professionally across a broad corporate landscape.
* Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities, use time efficiently.
* Ability to motivate oneself and team of recruiters toward achievement of branch and regional goals.
* Adaptability Manages competing demands and changing priorities.
* Quality Control Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Monitors own work to ensure accuracy and quality.
* High School diploma required. Bachelor s degree in business, healthcare or other similar discipline preferred.
* Three five years related experience in recruitment. Three years supervisory experience in sales or staffing industry, preferably healthcare.
* Proven business development and effective leadership skills.
* Individual must have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Individual must be able to quickly react to potentially critical situations and have strong problem solving abilities.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Guilderland, New York, United States