Recruitment Specialist 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Senior Search Consultant must have a minimum for 10years experience sourcing candidates for positions with US Intelligence agencies in the greater Washington DC metro area. Specific experience recruiting engineering skill sets with Top Secret SCI security clearance and Polygraph
Overall Purpose: Senior Search Consultant is recognized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on identifying top echelon executive and highly technical, emerging market talent for specific, specialized, hard to fill boutique positions where there is high market demand and low supply. Expertise will lie in cold calling, networking, technologies and other creative methods to provide qualified leads.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) 10+ years of senior level search experience in either an agency or consulting type of environment.
2) Deep level of understanding of technical terminology and its proper application.
3) Consulting and partnership with Business Leadership and Staffing Team to perform discovery calls with the purpose of identifying specific required and desired skills (be an HR Business Analyst).
4) Expertise in finding and evaluating highly qualified resources in the emerging/niche areas of technology.
5) Demonstrated success with senior executive level searches.
6) Ability in networking, vetting and converting passive candidates via phone.
7) Ability to build and manage candidate pipelines with both passive and active candidates.
8) Understanding of market conditions and able to provide competitive intelligence in emerging areas.
Advanced sourcing recruiting beyond basic job board searches
Communication Skills - both oral and written
EEO laws as it relates to recruiting
Niche business and technology networking groups
OFCCP laws as it relates to recruiting
Nice to Have
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience