This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Facilities Services ( EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Recycle Operator Job Summary: Oversee recycling and all waste, also will carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations polices as well as applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting in communicating recycling streams to all other contractors on site, informing other contractor and client in the proper separation of all waste, planning, directing all waste flows as necessary. Assisting in monthly preventative maintenance as required and assist in housekeeping as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise and audit the flow of all wet waste cardboard, stirine foam, instapack foam, pallets, scrap wood to meet or exceed the clients expectations, communicate with client to meet all waste and recycling needs.
* Starts, operates, loads and unloads bailer systems, observes operation, reads, records gauges and instruments, as required.
* Perform other routine duties, related to recycling and wet waste or as otherwise assigned by site lead.
* Maintains and further develops relationship with the client through monitoring all recycling and wet waste.
* Perform preventative maintenance activities on building systems and other equipment following written instructions and best industry practices as needed.
* Changing batteries in forklifts and cutting wood for associates as needed.
* Responsible for accurate and timely paperwork related to essential duties and responsibilities.
* Monitor, promote and adhere to safety standards set forth by Viox Services, client, and OSHA, as minimum. Ensure best practices are implemented and observed.
* Education - High School Diploma, G.E.D. or Equivalent
* Business Experience One to three years related experience and/or training
* Licenses/Certifications - None
* Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Technical Qualifications & Skills - Must be able to operate basic recycling operating equipment, such as bailer machine, cleaner and pallet stacker.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled