RedPrairie Techo Functional Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lithia Springs, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: REDPRAIRIE TECHO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: LITHIA SPRINGS, GA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Strong Functional, Technical and Development knowledge in Red Prairie Warehouse Management System ( RP Discrete DLx)
* Expert in handling RedPrairie Discrete DLx Support and Maintenance engagement with Strong L2 ticket analysis, resolution and RCA capability
* Strong Functional, Technical and Development knowledge in Red Prairie Warehouse Management ( RP Discrete DLx)
* Effective L2 ticket analysis, RCA and resolution capability
* RF terminal & Printer setup/ trouble shooting
* WCS Configuration changes / User administration / Issues & troubleshooting
* WFM/ LENS related issues and troubleshooting
* JDA Support cases management
* EMS related issues and troubleshooting using EMS server
* Authorization Maintenance (create/modify roles and user's accounts)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To interact with the customer and internal teams for effective ticket resolution
* 100% SLA adherence
* To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements
* To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
* To provide technical guidance to junior developers
* Must be motivated and be able to work independently with minimal direction
* Must possess Excellent communication (oral & written) skills