Redhat Linux Operating System - IT Support Personnel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION***** Please reply with Resume, Work Authorization , Rate & Contact Details ASAP*****
JOB TITLE: REDHAT LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM - IT SUPPORT PERSONNEL
LOCATION: Bellevue, WA
INTERVIEW TYPE: Phone+ Skype
PRIMARY SKILLS: REDHAT LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM ON DELL DESK TOPS AND IT SUPPORT PERSONNEL
NOTE** US PERSON(MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN-CARD HOLDER)
* Role : Redhat Linux Operating System - IT Support Personnel,
* Installs and configures Redhat Linux Operating System on DELL desk tops and laptops and Virtual Guest running within a VirtualBox or VMWARE Player environment
* Red Hat Satellite 6 Server experiencepreferred, Red Hat Satellite 5 Server Experience acceptable. The resource will work side by side with IT SME and end users.
* The resource will work side by side with IT subject matter experts (SME's) and end users.
* Tasks include:
* Pre-build task - Registration of DELL PC or Virtual Guest with the RH Satellite system, and create user and network access
* Loading DELL PC or Virtual Guest.
* Working with Blockpoints, assist with documentation, create user and network access.