Reference Data Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
Jersey City, NJ
* Design and develop new applications and processes
* Support/improve/extend the existing web based applications and processes
* Participate in the second level of the application support
* Identify and resolve production issues
* Interact with the various teams to gather requirements
* Document business processes and flows
* Oversee the implementation of the new flows, processes and applications from inception to completion
* Participate in all user acceptance testing, UI Design and usability guideline
* Understand and implement portal architecture
* Technical implementation per specification, testing and production rollout.
* Meet project deliverable on time.
* Write test cases.
* Mentor team members
* 7+ years' experience in multi-vendor environment, financial experience a strong plus
* Bachelordegree in Computer Science or other related field of study
* Strong Software Design and architecture capabilities
* Financial knowledge - Experience with prime brokerage products and capital market structure
* Core Java
* ExtJS/GWT/GXT based framework
* Oracle and Sybase / SQL
* Linux shell scripting
* Maven and Ant
* Distributed Caching (Any experience with Gigaspace is a plus)
* Caching (EhCache)
* Web Services
* Messaging/JMS (Tibco, MQ)