Refinery Account Coordinator 9/6/2016
Huntington Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LOCATION
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a REFINERY ACCOUNT COORDINATOR in Huntington Beach, CA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Refinery Account Coordinator role will develop and maintain customer relationships by servicing existing customers refining account. This position will:
Sells products and services to existing or new customers.
Monitor and maintain existing programs.
Communicates and issues reports to customers describing performance of applications.
Assists and trains entry or junior level employees.
Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations.
Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
Handles special projects as assigned.
* Work safely and within customer and Baker Hughes' safety guidelines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build strong relationships
* Basic knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills
* Ability to perform basic field/lab service and communicate performance vs. KPI
* Ability to quickly develop technical knowledge of appropriate company products/applications
* Attend and participate in customer meetings
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 3+ years Refinery or heavy Industrial or salesexperience
* Refinery process understanding/experience
* TWIC will be required
* Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
* Good communication skills and an aptitude for customer intimacy
* Ability to work within a multi-functional team at one geographical location
* Bachelors of Science in Chemistry or Engineering is preferred
* 5+ years Refinery or heavy Industrial or salesexperience
* Experience with Plant Information (PI)/Processbook
* Water chemical treatment experience
* Process chemical treatment experience
* Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
* Competitive salary
* Company vehicle provided
* On call
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
_Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law._