Refrigeration Sales Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: REFRIGERATION SALES ENGINEER
COMPANY: Mechanical Contracting Firm with expertise in Service, Construction and Design for Mechanical Systems, HVAC and Refrigeration.
LOCATION: WOBURN, MA
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time/Permanent & Direct hire job
Seeking a talented Refrigeration Sales Engineer looking for new challenges and an opportunity. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE SYSTEM DESIGN, AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT OF MECHANICAL AND AMMONIA SYSTEMS IN VARIOUS APPLICATIONS. Work with management team to develop new client relationships and work with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction. Must have strong design, sales and negotiation skills. Must be able to develop load calculations, equipment sizing and layouts for industrial and heavy commercial refrigeration and cooling systems.
* Make sales calls to current and potential customers
* Must have strong design, sales and negotiation skills
* Experience with ammonia refrigeration preferred
* Perform facility walk-through with clients to determine job scope, plant conditions and related requirements for renovations, expansions and new facilities. Refers opportunities for Planned Maintenance contracts to IMC Service Manager for follow-up action
* Meet with potential new clients to develop possible projects and / or plant upgrades to existing facilities
* Prepare engineering calculations, design layouts, equipment sizing, cost estimates, proposal scopes and pricing for contract jobs. Reviews and obtains approval for proposals and budgets with President
* Work with CAD Engineer to oversee proposal sketches, design development drawings and final plans
* Obtain customer written approvals, and purchase orders / contracts for work sold
* Work with Construction Manager and Project Managers to develop job schedules, final budgets, contract and pre-fabrication plans, special job / client requirements and projected manpower needs
* Follow up with customers to ensure that client's needs are met, and to ensure an ongoing positive relationship with current client base
* Assist management team with marketing for new business development
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATIONS:
* Must have strong mechanical/piping building construction project management experience for a heavy commercial/industrialmechanicalcontractor
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills as well as strong computer skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Construction, or Construction Engineering Management, or other applicable industry related degree.
* Minimum 5-10 years industrial refrigeration systems experience