Regional Account Manager (Portland)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
At US WorldMeds, we hold a fundamental belief that our science has the potential to improve patients' lives. Our pipeline of developing compounds and investigative therapies reflects our commitment to bring innovative products to patients with unmet medical needs.
US WorldMeds' commitment to patients is reflected in all that we do. We are a company driven by the knowledge that our work is important; we have the desire to make a difference. We offer our employees exciting challenges, unique opportunities for career growth, and a fast-paced environment that emphasizes innovation and achievement.
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) position targets, promotes and sells pharmaceutical products to targeted physician specialties. The RAM manages his/her territory in order to maintain existing physician groups and develop relationships with new physician groups in order to achieve Company and individual sales objectives. The RAM provides quality consultative services, coordinates and integrates internal personnel and outside alliances, and utilizes available resources in order to meet customer needs with the promotion of their product portfolio and company services.
We are currently recruiting a RAM for a current territory in Portland, OR.
Job Skills / Requirements
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Product and support program services representation, exhibited through expert understanding and knowledge in product education
- Executing company approved programs and tools pertinent to the successful education of Company products
- Deliver sales results that meet and or exceed sales goals established by management
- Management of territory to include documentation of effective pre-call and post call records via the companys database reporting process
- Utilization of resources within territory following corporate direction
- Drive customer satisfaction by building trust through professional relationships within physician offices
- Responsible for delivering on-label messages in support of product approved indications
- Compliance with all sales force promotional/corporate guidelines
- Strategic thinking and planning are required to develop and execute quarterly action plans
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- Prior experience with pharmaceutical sales required
- Ability to translate complex medical or scientific information into key sales and marketing messages
- Documented record of successful selling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to accommodate up to 30-70% travel by plane, train and/or automobile (including overnight travel) (amount of travel depends on assigned territory)
- Must live within assigned territory
- Weekend and evening hours may be required based on the needs of the business
Preferred Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise in the areas of injectable sales and/or diagnostics
- Experience in Neurology and/or Pain Therapeutic areas
- Experience in buy and bill selling to healthcare providers
- Understanding of Specialty Pharmacy markets
- Managed markets experience
- Clinical background or experience
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
US WorldMeds offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision coverage, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, and paid time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required frequently