Regional Account Representative, Mid-West
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Remember how awesome lunch time was when you were in school*
For many, it was the best part of the school day. Have you ever wondered about the 100 s of details that need to be accounted for before that meal can be served or how much effort really goes into being able to serve 1000 s of meals each and every day in schools from coast to coast* The answer is easy, they use our software called eTrition - well at least some do.
Your challenge is to help even more school districts understand the power and efficiency of our software. From the nutritional analysis of the menu, to the point of sale when the child pays for the meal - we even handle the lunch money payments online so mom and dad never forget to send it in!
As a leader in the School Nutrition industry, you will be joining a team where your efforts make a difference and you will have fun and be rewarded nicely for doing it. To learn more about Harris School Nutrition Solutions and this awesome opportunity to join us as a Regional Account Representative, just click here: www.harris-schoolsolutions.com
Work remotely from home or from any of our offices, It s your choice.
As part of Harris School Solutions, you will enjoy a:
* A competitive base salary coupled with a rewarding commission plan
* A casual work environment
* Paid vacation
* Lifestyle rewards perk of $325 annually
* Company paid Holiday party in December (it was in Disney Springs in Orlando last year)
* 401k with company match
* Health plans including dental and vision available
When you join our School Nutrition Solutions Team and you will be working with school districts to help make the best part of any school day even better.
Travel is expected to be 40-50% throughout the Mid-West area to visit school districts and to attend trade shows.
Harris School Solutions (http://harrisschoolsolutions.com/) specializes in delivering integrated information systems designed to meet the needs of the K-12 Market. We are seeking a Regional Account Representative to join our School Nutrition Solutions Sales team and interact directly with existing customers and prospects to promote sales of nutrition solutions and services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Develop regional territory sales and create a marketing plan for both existing and new name business
* Contact potential customers in a systematic and professional manner
* Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities
* Stay involved with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
* Be able to demonstrate a command of eTrition, our flagship POS solution and complementary nutrition enterprise applications.
* Participate in national and regional conferences and user groups.
* Maintain good working relationships with customer staff at all levels
* Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K-12 Market
* Achieve sales goals set for the territory
The Regional Account Executive must possess a high level of initiative, aptitude and energy in order to succeed in a fast-paced environment. We also require several of the following attributes:
* 5+ years of sales experience, Software sales a plus but not required.
* Hunter attitude with a desire to succeed.
* K-12 industry or experience working with school districts a plus
* Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
* Works effectively within a collaborative and cohesive, team based environment
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
* Positive, results oriented mindset
* Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
* Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups
Experience with the following is highly desirable though not mandatory: School Nutrition SystemsK12 School Districts
The Regional Account Representative can work remotely or from any Harris School Solutions office
Harris School Solutions is a division of Harris Computer, a company that has been providing complete School Nutrition Solutions (SNS), Student Information System (SIS) and Financial Management solutions (FINS) to education, municipal, and utility markets for over 30 years. Our track record speaks for itself. We are an experienced, solid company with proven solutions that are presently in use by over 9,000 customers across North America. We are the number one provider of powerful School Nutrition, Financial and SIS solutions because of our specialized understanding of the industries we serve and our commitment to customer relationships.
Harris Computer is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.