Regional Business Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This role is responsible for achieving AOP volume and profit targets through broker management and top to top relationships with strategic distributor and Operator partners. The position is responsible for leading a $25MM+ business by directing, supporting and coordinating field selling activities to both Food Service Distributors and Food Service operators in core strategic segments (Healthcare, Education, Regional Chains) within the a specified region within Campbell's Foodservice division. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver Sales Annual Operating Plan through disciplined broker management and leveraging senior level customer relationships. This role is also responsible for managing financial budgets and interacting with WHQ cross functional resources
* Deliver volume targets identified in the Annual Operating Plan. Manage P&L for the Region.
* Direct and support Broker(s) and evaluate performance.
* Execute all national initiatives in market.
* Develop execution plans for the Region.
* Build productive and profitable business relationships with key customers and partners.
* Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities and report in through the R&O process
* Provide market intelligence to internal stakeholders
* Manage and direct Broker Teams.
* Attain or exceed sales plan and financial objectives.
* Analyze the business and develop market plans.
* Make sound financial decisions related to trade investment and selling expenses.
* Develop customer relationships at senior levels with operators in core strategic segments to drive strategic growth.
* Lead Broker team to influence bid specs, menuing, etc. and position Campbell for sustainable growth in core strategic segments
* Identify competitive opportunities and risks within the market and act decisively to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk.
* Bachelors Degree
* 5 years foodservice experience required and a minimum of 2 years managerial experience preferred.
* Excellent leadership skills.
* Excellent broker management ability.
* Strong motivational and managerial skills.
* Strategic thinking ability
* Drive for results
* Action orientation
* Strong interpersonal, relationship-building skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
* Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
* Excellent organization and time management skills.
* Strong solution selling and negotiation skills
* Possess strong analytical skills.
* Possess basic culinary and food presentation skills
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.