Regional CIPS Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Integrated Power Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Integrated Power Services (IPS) is seeking a Regional Continuous Improvement Process System (CIPS) Manager. The position is responsible for driving and deploying the Continuous Improvement Process Solution (CIPS) Operating System in Plants and functional areas. CIPS Regional Managers are responsible for all Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives at respective Plants. This position is poised to drive continuous improvement, safety and quality at the site and regional level to affect business metrics in an accelerated fashion.
* Drive knowledge sharing across the Plants by implementing best practices and creating standard work across departments and sites.
* Partner with leaders to ensure alignment of strategy and tactics for successful CIPS Operating System implementation; coach Functional and Business leaders on CIPS Operating System deployment efforts.
* Coordinate and prioritize required support for the site to ensure alignment with functional priorities.
* Drive site progress toward excellence and continuous improvement.
* Conduct maturity assessment audits to assure alignment with CIPS phase gate progress; Manage the alignment and adherence to the standards set within the CIPS Operating System to include Bronze-Silver-Gold certification.
* Coach site leadership to build lasting capability to ensure sustainability of the CIPS Operating System
* Influential from Executive Leadership to Operator.
* Assist with keeping Plants updated on CIPS Operating System revisions and educate them on specifications or learning materials.
* Interface with CIPS Operations Design Team to continually improve the CIPS Operating System.
* Implement appropriate business action plans and metrics to assists in the management of IPS X-Matrix and Bowlers.
* Execute strategic and tactical CIPS Operating System improvement activities across the business enterprise.
* Enable the appropriate development of technical and non-technical staff in continuous improvement processes and tools, including all Six Sigma methodologies and philosophies.
* Develop and implement staffing plans and budget proposals consistent with anticipated workloads.
* Dotted line supervision of Plant Continuous Improvement employees including input on other managerial responsibilities; interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
* Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established HS&E requirements to ensure the protection of employees, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to "stop" work when an unsafe condition or action is identified. Every employee has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
* Able to implement and adhere to an ISO Quality Program.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business or other technical Integrated Supply Chain discipline.
* 10 years associate with Safety, Quality, Lean and Operations Management disciplines.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
IPS is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.