Regional Construction Field Supervisor
Calix is seeking an accomplished Regional Construction Field Supervisor/Quality Manager (RS) who will coordinate and optimize the delivery of Professional Services into key customers. The RS will assist the Operations Manager in the development of delivery processes and metrics, quality programs, and delivery solution strategies to expand and scale the services organization.
* Work with Regional Construction Manager to establish and refine service delivery model to establish uniform processes and procedures to ensure high level of quality and customer satisfaction across a designated region
* Assist in the development and implementation of sourcing strategy for labor and materials aligned to meet Professional Service financial goals
* Assist Regional Construction Manager in translating technical and business requirements to identify and evaluate vendor selection
* Manage third party relationships in a designated region and conduct inspection and quality assessment of the contractor's work process and finished product on completed OSP and ISP construction projects and/or installation of equipment.
* Provide oversight for the contract vendors in designated region
* Assist the Regional Construction Manager in the development and implementation of a supplier scorecards to measure quality and customer satisfaction metrics. On-going monitoring of vendor performance.
* Build and scale vendor capabilities to support Professional Services and product strategy
* Assist in the creation of tools and processes to increase efficiencies and profitability in designated region
* Optimize existing and new service delivery to ensure financial objectives are being met and exceeded.
* Lead Professional Service continuous process improvement efforts and serve as the single point of contact between Calix and Contractors to resolve issues arising during the construction and/or maintenance process.
* Participate in developing strategy and responses to RFx requests
* Recognize areas for product, process or service fulfillment improvements/innovation and develop plans with cross functional teams for implementation
* Identify and implement cost reduction initiatives without adversely impacting customer experience
* 5+ yrs of Outside Plant construction experience in the telecom industry.
* Knowledge of US Tier 1 provider s network and processes (systems, planning, engineering, and operations)
* Demonstrated record of success in previous related positions, possess a solution oriented attitude and have an aggressive desire for results.
* Strong leadership skills
* Understand contracting best practices, negotiation strategies and tactics
* Possesses strong organization, presentation and customer engagement skills.
* Previous management experience desired
* Excellent analysis, problem-solving, organization and negotiation skills
* Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain business relationships
Calix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Calix is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Calix does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.