Regional Data Entry Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 3/8/2017
Waste Pro, USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY OF POSITION:
The data entry clerk is a multi--purpose position that will report cross functionally to several business leaders and work in a combination of secretarial, administrative, data management functions. The Data Entry Clerk will function as liaison between divisional operations as needed. This position requires a high degree of organization and planning, along with skills required to generate accurate and timely data reports. Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers' locations and loads, and daily factors to balance cost and speed of response.
* Assign routes and service tickets to appropriate drivers throughout the day and for the next day; close service tickets each day.
* Plan, distribute, monitor and follow-up daily route assignments to ensure customers are serviced, per Waste Pro standards and agreements. Troubleshoots and resolves potential delivery and pick-up problems before they result in service issues.
* Close routes, enter notes and call customers regarding concerns. Effectively communicate with both drivers and customers to insure customer satisfaction.
* Work directly with Customer Service, Operations, and Sales Managers, Supervisors and the Drivers to insure prompt follow through of all issues.
* Input New Service Agreements and Service Orders.
* Review route paperwork and close work orders from previous day routes, paying close attention to detail, identifying and correcting any issues. Records and documents information from drivers and distributes to appropriate departments.
* Support other service lines when required.
* Completes cross training with Operations, Sales and Billing.
* Uses Tower systems to gather information, provides information, and/or update customer records.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
* Minimum of High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* 2+ Years in administrative support function
* Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint as well as familiarity with basics of Excel.
* Experienced in handling routine to moderate proofreading, typing accuracy, including punctuation edits, grammar and spelling.
* Demonstrated ability to think resourcefully and draw accurate conclusions.
* High degree of autonomy, yet team oriented with ability to work cross-functionally within a matrix organization.
* Attention to detail with demonstrated ability to produce accurate and consistent work quality.
* Must have high level of interpersonal, relationship and customer service skills with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
* Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* A positive customer service attitude and energetic spirit which shows in voice and body language.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, driving, etc.)- most of the work day;
* Required to exert physical effort in tasks that involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight handling objects less than 25 pounds- rarely;
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.