Regional Director, Finance Latin America (Virtual, US, LATAM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Regional Director, Finance Latin America (Virtual, US, LATAM)
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Regional Finance Director, Latin America. The role is open to qualified candidates in the US and Latin America
The Corporate Solutions Finance Director is the financial liaison for the JLL Client Finance organization. Responsible for the implementation and execution of accounting processes and programs designed to ensure the appropriate level of compliance, accuracy, tracking and control environment within the Corporate Solutions Client Finance organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Direction & Management
* Provide clear direction and strategic financial analysis to the various CS teams working across multiple client accounts.
* Liaise and support the account financial managers.
* Think client first , working simultaneously to develop a relationship with clients and JLL business leadership, reconciling and delivering on the objectives of both parties.
* Ensure the team is structured to maintain & exceed the client s financial expectations. Includes; Attract, place, and/or retain top talent at the account levels
* Develop and maintain all relevant policies and procedures with respect to all financial & support services associated with all accounts.
* Partner closely with clients, corporate Finance, senior business leadership, and other support networks with JLL (HR, IT, Legal).
* Proactively developing and managing client account / business unit relationships ensuring that the expected service levels are achieved across the region.
* Encourage an environment that supports teamwork, financial transparency, co-operation & performance excellence across the region.
* Manage and coach the team to ensure high staff morale, trust, work ethics, clear goals and performance reviews.
* Develop IPMP and succession plans direct reports in conjunction with Account Leadership
Budgeting and Reporting
* Support and coordinate the activities of the CS finance team across LATAM:
* Report production
* Develop consistent protocols
* Understand the various client account MSA s, accounting structure and systems.
* Ensure On Account Finance Managers are tracking the cost savings initiatives for their respective accounts, if applicable
* Ability to understand and work with multiple currencies.
* Lead transitions for new accounts
* System Requirements
* Coordinate support for corporate requirements
Data Management, Policies & Procedures & Audit:
* Ensure data integrity of the systems across the region and audit data from time to time
* Ensure that appropriate process and systems controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
* Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is audit worthy and in keeping with recognized quality management processes
* Ensure all finance staff are well trained on the financial systems & are effectively able to generate quality reporting.
* Work with Client Accounting Services Oversight on SOCR Compliance
* Strong interpersonal skills / interpersonal sensitivity
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player, focused on the best outcome for all.
* Self-motivated; confident and energetic
* Persistent with a can do attitude
* Demonstrated initiative, autonomy and independence
* Flexible and adaptable
* Promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations at all levels
* Demonstrated financial competency at both a strategic & detailed level of operation
* Decision maker
* Demonstrated competency in planning & management
* Customer service orientated
* Previous LATAM or international experience essential
* 7-10 years of experience in a similar position
* Experience of Statutory & US GAAP accounting and systems.
* Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Spanish & English required, Portuguese a plus
* Ability to travel
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.