Regional Director-Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Assumes primary responsibility for the efficient and effective implementation of operations for the home health program in accordance with corporate mission and values, home health philosophy and goals, home care policy/procedures, and all state, federal and CHAPS regulations and guidelines. Effects Agency outcomes through interpretation, implementation, and evaluation of hospice standards, Agency philosophy and Agency policies and procedures. Facilitates communication and collaboration to promote excellence in patient care and enhance patient/family outcomes. Effectively manages utilization of staff and material resources so that the most therapeutically effective patient care is provided in a cost-effective manner. Promotes the professional development of the Home Health Interdisciplinary Team. Educates other professionals, including physicians, and the community on home health as an integral component of the continuum of care.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field is required. MSN preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate in detail when setting expectations or outlining goals & objectives.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of general nursing theory, practice and trends and be able to apply the knowledge to complex problems.
- Must have the ability to organize, coordinate, and direct; demonstrate judgment, diplomacy, assertiveness and initiative. Must work well with others.
- Must have working knowledge of Profit & Loss statements and financials.
- Minimum of five (5) years management experience is required; previous home health leadership preferred.
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills (decision making, problem solving, delegation, prioritizing).
- Supervisory experience is required, with responsibility for multiple sites or locations.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse
- CPR certification is required
- Current driver's license with adequate transportation
- Current automobile insurance